Friday, December 13, 2013

Spider peak

Just a quick post to show you where we are on this little project.





I wanted to scratch this but I know my limitations and I cant expect Simon at Leg Destroyed to get to every mech I want. 
 I chose the Spider simply because I love playing with it in the game. Ive logged more time with it than any other mech. Mainly because of its speed,its  ECM and its survivability.
There something very satisfying to me to harass and piss off the big boys by running amongst them and stinging them with my lasers. Granted I dont get a ton of kills with it  but I do my fair share of the damages and I do my job as a light.
Anyhow, as you can see we're trying to get all the option bits covered, vectoring wings out or pulled back, anti-missile system,  flamer and machine guns( for both arms) and the torso laser, 1 or 2. Unfortunately, at this time, the game files has the flamer standing in for medium lasers on the arm, so no lens effect.
Oh Im giddy.


4 comments:

  1. This may have been asked, but are you doing Armorcast scaling or MWO scaling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of an in-between compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What program are you using to model it...or is someone modeling it for you?

    ReplyDelete