Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas joy

Hello all and Merrymerry if you celebrate.
Thanx to a wee bit of time off Ive been able to finish painting a few of the new additions to my collection.
First up my Commando COM -2D named "Sgt. Cupcake". As he appears in the game, named and colour scheme from my daughter.
























This is how he appears in the game hence no decals, symbols or units numbers as yet.








 Next up "Lenore", my Raven RVN-3L. It just seemed wrong to me to paint my stealthy bird anything other than black.



 These mechs also mark my first real effort at cockpit and lense jeweling effect. Not bad, Ill get better with practice.



 And finally my Dragon DRG-1N as he appears in the game named "Cherrybomb". Again named by one of my daughters.  Hes painted in the PCGamer skin that was released a year ago. Even with all the other paint options I see no reason to change.




 

Hes equipped with a Gauss and 2 large lasers hence the blue lense effect.


























And finally a group shot.

Later all.





No comments:

Post a Comment