Sunday, April 28, 2013

Anything new?

Nope not really. The last couple of weeks I have been tweeking the Atlas  arms and working on the head. Making some progress, but I have no pics to show you as my camera is broken.

My family and I went to the Vancouver FanExpo last weekend (think Comicon) which was a blast  and so many cool costumes and props to take photos of but the camera was dropped and thats that.
I did manage to make a cool sword for my daughters costume. She went as Fionna  from Adventure Time and I squeezed out her crystal sword the night before.  Id love to show you the pics but you know.

Oh and a little update regarding the Catapault.
Jimi is hard at work but he is split 10 different ways right now thanx to Wonderfest coming up.  He is in casting overdrive.  But rest assured progress is being made and as soon as there is some new news Ill post pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment