Saturday, June 4, 2011

More Battletech!

After working on the TBolt I had to keep going in the mech line.
So looking over the bits that Ive started over the last couple of years I chose to get back to the

I started this one after getting ahold of a paper pattern and tried transferring it to styrene. Not as easy as you would think. The arms especially, were tricky, and I think I made the one gun too big because it interferes with the torso turning by bumping into the top of the thigh.

While I worked on the Zeus I caught myself looking at the NovaCat that has been giving me problems. The legs and knee joint are a real pain. At this point the shoulders and guns are really slowing me down. But soon there will be another update with a built mech.

No comments:

Post a Comment